2014 Awarded Seed Projects
- Develop a CRISPR-based approach to discover cell type-specific effects of a risk variant for bipolar disorder.
- Determine if the presence of the cytomegalovirus is associated with cancer stem cells.
2013 Awarded Seed Projects
- Exploring the Effect of Bacterial Regulatory RNAs on Cellular Transcriptome – a possible RNA mediated communication system between gut microbiome and host.
- Defining Epigenomic Regulators of Chromatin State in vivo.
- Technology: Rapid Determination of DNA Repeat Sizes.
- Multiparameter Analysis Technology for Individual Stem Cells and Cancer Cells.
- Education (LINK) seed project – Developing a Concept Map for Systems Biology Undergraduate Education.